Nice to meet you!
Hi! I am Sander Koot, a photographer with a passion for landscapes and portraits.
My pictures are published in books, newspapers, magazines, advertisements and websites. Utrecht (NL) is the city I live in, but I try to travel as much as possible.
Project manager and long distance runner
During the week I’m a senior project manager at Hemels van der Hart, a strategic communication agency.
I like long distance running and run over 1.000 kms per year. I finished at 44.04 on the 10km (trail run), 1:10.51 on the 15km and 1:39.59 on the 21.1km (1/2 marathon).
Or we can connect on LinkedIn an Twitter:
Publications and online presence
- My Modern Met – Art trendwatching site with over 2 mln visitor per month. They picked up my project and it got over 100.000 views in just four days. The site also voted me #9 in the Top 10 Breakthrough Photographers of 2011.
- Little Thing – Chinese magazine (230.000 subscribers) placed an interview about my ‘Back from the Future’ project:
- Connecticut Paper – Interview with US paper about my ‘Back from the Future’ series:
- Stumble Upon - More than 268.000 people pressed their Stumble Upon button to share my project on My Modern Met.
- Facebook – Over 1.000 Likes on Facebook.
- Twitter – Over 350 tweets about my project.
- Trendhunter – “Reenacted Retro Portaits”
- Visualnews.com – “Tracking Personal Histories Across Time”
- Whudat.de – “Past meets Present”
- Padmag.cn – Chinese magazine for the eyes
- Flavorwire – Site about cultural news and critique.
- Behance Network – A creative professional platform. My project has gotten over 1.200 views and almost more than 70 appreciations.